Dear Friends of the Gulf Coast,
We want to wish you all a Happy New Years 2012! This month at the Center for Gulf Coast Sustainability we welcome our first 6 sustainable businesses to be placed on our annual registry:
- Gulf Coast Rising, Baton Rouge, LA, http://gulfcoastrising.com/
- SCP Firearms, Tallahassee, FL, http://www.scpfirearms.com/
- Lorena Snodgrass Photography, Tampa, FL, http://lorenasnodgrass.com/
- Hill Spooner & Company Inc., Tallahassee, FL http://www.hillspooner.com/
- Compass Marketing & Consulting, Tallahassee, FL http://www.compassmac.com/
- Athens Farmers Market, Athens, GA http://athensfarmersmarket.net/
To be placed on our registry, please visit our website www.gulfcoastsustain.org for more information. Currently we are offering a 20% discount on all consultation services throughout Q1 2012.
We also want to welcome our two newest interns for the Gulf Coast Blog, Mr. John Paul Timpa and Ms. Lindsay Bordeaux. John is a recent graduate of LSU and will be covering our “sustainable business solutions” section, while Lindsay, also from LSU, will be covering the “political correspondence” section. Look forward to their articles and our monthly youtube and podcast updates soon!